Senior VLSI Verification Engineer
About The Position
Autotalks is looking for an outstanding VLSI Verification Engineer to be a part of the VLSI verification team. The main responsibilities in this role include making sure a designed SOC/IPs fully meets the specifications. The verification engineer will experience all the VLSI verification flow aspects: Specification learning, test and coverage planning, specmen based coding, coverage collection, gate level simulation, debugging etc.
Required qualifications and experience:
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years experience in verification.
- Vast experience with Cadence specmen, coding, debug, coverage - advantage.
- Proven verification capabilities
Desired skills and experience:
- System understanding
- Familiar with CPU(SoC) subsystems
- Familiar with AMBA subsystems
- Familiar with WiFi 802.11 standard - Advantage
- Scripting capabilities (Perl, csh)
- Team player
- Thorough and detail oriented