Senior VLSI Verification Engineer
About The Position
Autotalks is a fabless semiconductor company devoted to vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communications for manned and autonomous vehicles. Founded in 2008, the company is privately held with strong financial backing from leading global venture capital funds, OEMs and Tier1s. The company headquarters are in Israel with offices in North America, Germany, France, China, Japan and Korea.
About the Position
We are looking for an outstanding VLSI Verification Engineer to be a part of the VLSI verification team. The main responsibilities in this role include making sure a designed SOC/IPs fully meets the specifications. The verification engineer will experience all the VLSI verification flow aspects: Specification learning, test and coverage planning, specmen based coding, coverage collection, gate level simulation, debugging etc.
Required qualifications and experience:
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years experience in verification.
- Proven verification capabilities
Desired skills and experience:
- System understanding
- Familiar with CPU(SoC) subsystems
- Familiar with AMBA subsystems
- Familiar with WiFi 802.11 standard - Advantage
- Scripting capabilities (Perl, csh, Python)
- Vast experience with Cadence Specman, coding, debug, coverage - advantage.
- Team player
- Thorough and detail oriented