About The Position
- Works independently and implement HR policies and practices, while ensuring they are maintained and understood by their client group from a global perspective.
- Develop strategies and plans to meet Autotalks’fast- growing team
- A partner Supporting the managers in every people related decision making .
- The HR Director is a Subject Matter Expert in one or more areas of the Operation functions of HR .Directing shaping the full range of human resources services for Autotalks, Human Resources services: employee compensation and benefits, employee recruitment, retention and development, employee relations, performance evaluation process, human resources policies, procedures and compliance, sexual harassment issues, welfare, employee training, career planning and be part of organizational planning.
- Responsible for creating , controlling and ensuring consistency in our core policies and practices around the world
- Act as a consultant, advisor and educator to group supervisors, managers and internal clients on a variety of issues including management coaching, employee relations, and staff development
- Act as a point of contact for employees and managers at Autotalks.
- Lead a small local HR and Administration team
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.A in Social Science/Behavioral Science or equivalent. MA/MBA is preferable 7 - 10 years of previous experience in the field of HR, with experience managing a team
- Work experience in hi-tech companies. Experience in small fast growing startups is an advantage
- Ability to understand business objectives through requirements gathering and analysis. Impeccable organizational awareness skills
- Excellent relationship builder and communicator.
- Thrives in fast-paced environments by being organized, having the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and act with a sense of urgency
- Ability to use metrics and analyticsAbility to tell stories, overcome challenges and solve problems
- Excellent eye for detail
- Greet organizational skills, with strong follow-up abilities (you’re a completer finisher) and strong ability to prioritize in a very busy environment
- Knowledge of local and international labor law including HR best practices
- Ability to work well cross-functionally and influence across the organization at all levels
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- A person that can easily integrate into a fast pace working environment and an established management team
- Has an appreciation for multicultural environments and is culturally aware
- Good listening skiills and team player
- Must be comfortable with taking a stand but also willing to adapt and adjust positions based on new information
- Must be able to keep all matters confidential!