RF and Automation Tests Support - student position
About The Position
Autotalks is a fabless semiconductor company and a world leader in V2X chipset solutions. Autotalks helps reduce collisions on roads and improve mobility with its automotive qualified chipsets. The company product is a complete System On a Chip (SOC) solution, integrating modem, security subsystems, embedded software and more in a single device, allowing a one stop shop of V2X functionality. Autotalks chipsets are used by top leading OEMs and Tier1s, and were awarded series production projects.
Autotalks is looking for a RF and Automation Tests Support to join our team.
Joining our modem PHY R&D group, you will develop automation test procedures, methods and tools for tests and verification of RFIC products,
use Automatic Test Environment (ATE) development tools,
and help automate testing process, measure results and create reports
This position includes working with our Systems and Integration engineers to troubleshoot integrated controls and RFIC for wireless communication systems
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Develop software procedures and tools for testing and verification
· Assist in assembly, troubleshooting and development of Automation setups
· Ensure accurate documentation and measurement records of product parameters and process control performance
· Scripting and debugging knowledge in any of the following: Python (preferred), C++ or equivalent
· Knowledge of Object Oriented software design paradigms, design patterns, modeling tools
Desirable skills included:
· Experience in machine controls and automation test tools
· Experience in developing test instructions and procedures
· Experience in Version control, revision control (SVN, GIT, BITBUCKET and etc..)
A Student in Electrical Engineering/SW Engineering
At least 2 years of studies remaining, willing to work at least 25 hours per week.