Senior VLSI Verification Engineer
About The Position
Autotalks is a fabless semiconductor company devoted to vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communications for manned and autonomous vehicles.
Autotalks is developing its next generation SoC for the NR-V2X (5G) market, comprised from multiple subsystem (Baseband processor, Application processor, Security subsystem, Vehicle Connectivity). Seeking a Senior VLSI design engineer to be part of the design team.
We are looking for an outstanding VLSI Verification Engineer to be a part of the VLSI verification team working on the company revolutionary, next generation SOC . The main responsibilities in this role include making sure a designed SOC/IPs fully meets the specifications. The verification engineer will experience all the VLSI verification flow aspects: Specification learning, Verification environment development, test and coverage planning and coverage collection, gate level simulation, debugging etc.
Required qualifications and experience:
· B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
· At least 5 years’ experience in verification.
· Proven verification capabilities
· Experienced in advanced verification methodologies, mainly UVM (Specman or System Verilog)
· Familiar with AMBA subsystems
· System understanding
· Familiar with CPU (SoC) subsystems -
· Familiar with WiFi 802.11 standard
· Scripting capabilities (Perl, csh, Python)
· Vast experience with Cadence Specman, coding, debug, coverage
· Team player
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Thorough and detail oriented
· Ability to work in a dynamic environment.