About The Position
Autotalks is a fabless semiconductor company devoted to vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communications for manned and autonomous vehicles. Founded in 2008, the company is privately held with strong financial backing. The company’s headquarters are in Israel with offices in North America, Germany, France, China, Japan and Korea.
Autotalks is developing its next generation SoC for the NR-V2X (5G) market, comprised from multiple subsystem (Baseband processor, Application processor, Security subsystem, Vehicle Connectivity). Seeking a Senior VLSI design engineer to be part of the design team.
· Conduct DFT for testing in collaboration with the design team.
· Define test methods and develop test programs - Highly complex Digital-centric ones, and RF Transceiver oriented
· Launch setup in test floor - far east.
· Conduct daily follow-up of Low yield and setup fails.
· Maintain and update test program.
· Follow-up vendor’s maintenance of test H/W (probe cards, load boards….)
- A people person with Good communication skills (verbal & written).
- High organized with the ability to work in a multi-tasking environment.
- B.Sc in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience as a test engineer, 93K know-how is an advantage.
- Professional knowledge in RF test program development and debug.
- Professional knowledge in Complex digital test program development and debug.
- Previous experience in yield monitoring and low yield handling.
- Expertise in Mixed-Signal test applications.
- Fluent in English.