Senior Radio System Engineer
About The Position
Autotalks is a fabless semiconductor company developing a novel solution for vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-infrastructure communication. Radio System Engineer is responsible for Radio system integration (and some aspects of the design) of Autotalks next generation communication SoC, working on cutting edge communication standards.
If you want to work with great people, on exciting projects, at the cutting edge of innovation - Autotalks is the place.
- Leading system-wide integration of Radio features, across the teams.
- Radio/Modem performance analysis and features' approval
- Designing comprehensive test-plans to cover Radio system functional and performance requirements
- Conducting in-depth PHY level tests and results analysis
- Investigating integration and system failures, conducting root-cause analysis
- Practicing multidisciplinary systems
- Minimum 5 years experience in the wireless telecom industry
- BSc or higher degree in Electrical or Communication Engineering
- Technical Understanding of wireless systems architecture
- Good theoretical understanding of Tx/Rx Radio system design
- Familiarity with MAC, PHY and RF subsystems.
- Experience in requirements analysis and test plans definition
- Familiarity with different RF LAB equipment such as VSA, VSG, spectrum, network analyzer etc.
- Ability to lead features integration end to end
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Deep understanding and experience working on at least one of the technologies: WiMax / Wi-Fi/ LTE / 5G / Bluetooth - Strong advantage
- Ability to read PCB schematics – Strong advantage
- Experience in calibration and certification processes
- Experience with test plan automation and Python scripting
- Experience with Matlab
- Familiarity with A-SPICE processes and automotive industry