DSP Firmware Engineer
About The Position
About the position:
Autotalks is looking for an outstanding DSP Firmware Engineer for an exciting job, developing V2X wireless communication products.
In this position, you will develop innovative wireless communication modem while gain experience in embedded architecture, external interfaces, product constraints along with the ability to develop architectures/features that meet these constraints while providing new value for the platform.
- BSc / MSc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science from a known university
- Strong background in the fields of signal processing and wireless communication
- DSP programming experience
- At least 3 year in embedded C programming
- PHY/MAC programming experience - advantage
- Assembler programming - advantage
- CEVA DSP experience - advantage
- Knowledge in LTE/WLAN PHY/MAC - advantage
- MATLAB knowledge - advantage
- Highly motivated – quick learner
- Team player