Senior Architect & Algorithms Engineer
About The Position
Autotalks is a fabless semiconductor company devoted to vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communications for manned and autonomous vehicles. The company is privately held with strong financial backing. The company’s headquarters are in Israel with offices in North America, Germany, France, China, Japan and Korea, with R&D centers in Israel and Ukraine.
Senior Architect & Algorithms Engineer is responsible for wireless communication sub system architecture, focusing on modem PHY research, algorithms design, simulation and fixed-point specification for Silicon and DSP Firmware implementation of Autotalks’ state of the art V2X chipsets.
- Work in a team of algorithms experts, designing modems for multiple V2X technologies, including 5G NR, LTE and 802.11
- Conduct applicable research in all areas of the modem
- Take part in the design of the entire wireless communication system including RF, analog and digital parts
- Define the architecture in terms of: required algorithm performance, required resources (memory, latency, etc.), develop data path flows and SDR architecture.
- Analyze system performance bottlenecks, identify limitations.
- Simulate the algorithms in floating and fixed-point representations
- Work together with implementation (VLSI, FW, SW) and integration teams to develop and debug the system
- B.Sc or higher degree in Electrical or Communication Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in communications and signal processing
- Fluent MATLAB\C
- Multidisciplinary ability to understand, define and debug complex communication systems which include RF, Analog, Digital HW, DSP (FW) and Software
- RF/Analog understanding/modelling experience
- Strong technical skills and self-learning abilities
- Team player
- M.Sc or higher degree in Electrical or Communication Engineering
- Experience in LTE/NR/WiFi/OFDM based modem design
- Experience in DSP Firmware code development
- Experience in co-working with VLSI teams