Manual SQA Engineer
About The Position
Autotalks is looking for a manual SW QA engineer to join our team.
- Design and execute tests for system & sub-system tests based on SW requirements.
- Write test plans for new features.
- Producing reports detailing results of test execution.
- Analyze, identify, record, document and track bugs.
- Electrical/Computer Science engineer.
- 3+ years of experience of manual testing with scripting (writing/executing).
- Fluency with QA process.
- Experience with design and execute tests based on SW requirements.
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to details.
- Experience working in Linux environment and good system understanding.
- Experience with embedded systems.
- Experience with communication protocols.