About The Position
2-4 hours per week.
1. 3+ years of hands-on experience (industry or academic) in deep-learning.
2. Deep understanding of fundamental neural network architectures (CNN, RNN etc.).
3. Experience in leading or advising a deep learning project since “day-one”.
4. Familiarity with state-of-the-art methods.
5. Experience in using a synthetic data generator – advantage.
6. Experience working in a cloud environment (AWS, Google Cloud, etc.) – advantage.
7. Experience working with Python machine learning packages (TensorFlow, Keras, Scikit-learn, etc.) – advantage.