VLSI Engineer - Student Position
About The Position
Autotalks is a fabless semiconductor company devoted to vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communications for manned and autonomous vehicles.
Autotalks is developing its next generation SoC for the NR-V2X (5G) market, comprised from multiple subsystem (Baseband processor, Application processor, Security subsystem, Vehicle Connectivity). Seeking a Senior VLSI design engineer to be part of the design team.
We are looking for an outstanding VLSI Student to be a part of the VLSI team working on the company revolutionary, next generation SOC. In this role you will do a lot of design and verification tasks and learn the VLSI flow.
Required qualifications and experience:
· Third/Fourth year Electrical Engineering student from a leading University.
· Grade average 85 and above.
· Team player and self-motivated.
· Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
· Willing to work at least 2 days a week.