About The Position
About the Position
Autotalks is in the process of enhancing our quality processes in order to exceed the high expectations of car manufacturers and Tier1s in the automotive industry.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Quality Engineer to drive the required changes and bring the company to the highest quality level that the automotive industry requires.
- Development and implementation of Automotive Quality Requirements in the company
- APQP (quality activities during development process)
- Maintenance of quality certifications (ISO 9001, ISO 14000, IATF 16949)
- RMA management
- Supplier quality management
- Internal audits
- Environmental management
- B.Sc. in applicable field
- Certification in quality studies - CQE (M.Sc. in Quality is preferable)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Deep knowledge and implementation experience of quality tools like FMEA, control plans, etc.
- Hands-on work ethic
- Team player
- Ability to perform in a high-paced environment