PLUTON2 RFIC is a low power, high-performance, highly flexible, multi-standard RFIC supporting dual-band IEEE802.11p or single-band C-V2X direct communications (PC5) and IEEE802.11a/b/g/n/ac, providing optimal RF transmitter / receiver functionality.
The RFIC provides a compact, ultra-small form factor solution with minimal external components, reducing mass-volume production costs, and allowing for maximal flexibility in size, form, and function.
PLUTON2 maintaining high radio system performance with optimized fast gain adaptations including integrated pre-PA, low noise and high dynamic range; support uninterrupted operation in harsh vehicular and mobility environments over a wide range of temperatures.
- Dual-channel 5.15-5.93GHz
- Single-channel 2.4GHz
- Concurrent 802.11p V2X and 11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN operation
- C-V2X direct communications (PC5) operation
- AEC Q-100 grade 2 (-40 ÷ 105°C)
- Integrated pre-PA for reduced BOM